4 Special Cruise Sales This Week
Well after Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the holiday cruise deals continue to pour in, this week from French Country Waterways, MSC Cruises and Princess Cruises.
French Country Waterways
The American-owned luxury barge cruise operator, French Country Waterways, is currently offering savings on its April 2016 6-night Burgundy sailings in France. Besides a $600 saving per couple, the offer provides a free one-night pre-cruise hotel stay at a luxury Paris hotel. Rates start at $4,195 per person aboard the 18-guest Esprit and $5,895 per person on the 12-guest Adrienne and Nenuphar.
For “Wave Season,” MSC Cruises is promoting “2-for-1 Balcony” specials on 7- or 10-night Caribbean cruises on MSC Divina in 2016 and 2017, and kids 12 and under cruise free on over twenty select sailings. On cruises from April 23, 2016 through March 25, 2017, balcony rates start at $999 with a paying first guest and complimentary second guest. The three month sale applies to select 7-day or longer cruises booked between December 8, 2015 through February 28, 2016
Examples of the cruise deal are detailed by MSC below:
• April 30, 2016: stops in Ocho Rios, Jamaica; Georgetown, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $1,299 for a Balcony stateroom for two people
• May 7, 2016: stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $999 for a Balcony stateroom for two people
• Aug. 27, 2016: stops in Philipsburg, St. Maarten; San Juan, Puerto Rico; and Nassau, Bahamas – prices start at $1,229 for a Balcony stateroom for two people
Plus, the “K.I.S.S (Keep It Simple Sale)” is discounting 2016 European cruises. Beginning on Friday, Dec. 18, 2015, over 400 summer itineraries across seven ships will be available starting at $599 per person, and kids 12 and under also sail free on all these Mediterranean cruises.
From Dec. 10, 2015 through Feb. 29, 2016, Princess Cruises is running a “Twice as Nice” sale affording double onboard credits and savings up to $1,000 per stateroom on cruises 6 days in length or longer to all destinations sailing from summer 2016 to spring 2017, a total of 700 available voyages.
For guests booking an interior or oceanview stateroom, up to a $300 onboard credit per stateroom will be provided, and for guests booking a balcony, mini-suite or suite, up to a $600 onboard credit per stateroom will be provided.
Examples of the cruise deal are detailed by Princess below:
• Western Caribbean cruise — 6 days: $549 interior (was $599); $799 balcony (was $949) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
• Mexico or California Coast cruise — 7 days: $599 interior (was $749); $849 balcony (was $1,099) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
• Alaska cruise — 7 days: $799 interior (was $849); $1,349 balcony (was $1,399) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
• Alaska Land and Sea vacation — 10 days: $1,754 interior (was $1,954); $2,999 balcony (was $3,204) plus receive up to $300 onboard spending money per stateroom.
• Scandinavia & Russia cruise — 11 days: $1,699 interior (was $2,149); $2,299 balcony (was $2,999) plus receive up to $400 onboard spending money per stateroom.
• Mediterranean cruise — 14 days: $1,949 interior (was $2,548); $2,749 balcony (was $3,348) plus receive up to $600 onboard spending money per stateroom.
More by Jason Leppert
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Features & Advice
Airlines & Airports
Destination & Tourism