A Pair of Exotic Cruise Deals
Photo courtesy of Thinkstock
For those looking for a cruise away from the ordinary at a reduced rate, Hurtigruten and Paul Gauguin Cruises are offering sales on expedition and luxury sailings.
Specials include $711 in savings on a 16-day Adventure to the Chilean Fjords and Antarctica cruise on MS Midnatsol at $6,406 per person, $165 in savings on a 12-day winter Classic Roundtrip Voyage at $1,489 per person and $186 in savings on a a 6-day Arctic Adventure sailing on MS Nordstjernen at $1,680 per person.
Other sailings included in the sale are 2016/2017 Discovery Voyages to Antarctica, Europe, Africa, South America and Atlantic Crossings on MS Midnatsol; 2016 Explorer Series Voyages on MS Nordstjernen and Classic Norwegian Coastal voyages for departures May 10, 2016 to March 31 2017.
Paul Gauguin Cruises
When reserved through May 21, 2016, Paul Gauguin Cruises is presenting savings up to $4,750 per person on select 2016 Tahiti, French Polynesia and South Pacific voyages. Plus, roundtrip airfare between Los Angeles and Papeete, Tahiti is also included.
Example voyage specials:
Marquesas, Tuamotus & Society Islands (14 nights)
• June 25, 2016 – reduced from $7,245 to $5,845 per person
Tahiti & the Society Islands (7 nights)
• July 9, 16; August 27; September 3, 2016 – reduced from $5,545 to $4,545 per person
• Oct. 8, 15, 2016 – reduced from $5,395 to $4,445 per person
Cook Islands & Society Islands (11 nights)
• Oct. 22, 2016 – reduced from $6,045 to $4,945 per person
Society Islands & Tuamotus (10 nights)
• Nov. 2, 2016 – reduced from $5,595 to $4,645 per person
Society Islands & Tuamotus – Special (11 nights)
• Dec. 3, 2016 – reduced from $5,845 to $4,795 per person
More by Jason Leppert
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Airlines & Airports