Princess Cruises Introduces New Club Class Mini-Suites
Photo courtesy of Princess Cruises
Princess Cruises has unveiled a new stateroom category today with its Club Class Mini-Suite option that will roll out across the fleet beginning in December 2016 as part of the line’s “Come Back New Promise” enhancement program.
The new category takes existing mini-suites — spacious cabins with a separate bedroom and living area — and tacks on bonus amenity, service and dining perks. Highlights include access to a reserved Club Class Dining area in the restaurant with expedited seating and an expanded menu and priority embarkation and disembarkation, as well as the new Princess Luxury Bed.
“Club Class Mini-Suites provide Princess guests yet another elevated product enhancement to enjoy during their cruise vacation,” said Jan Swartz, Princess Cruises president. “The VIP perks, including the new Club Class Dining, offers a premium and memorable onboard experience so our guests can completely relax, unwind and immerse themselves in worldwide destinations and ultimately ‘come back new.’”
Already included with mini-suites are up to 323 square feet of space with a balcony, a separate seating area with a sofa bed and coffee table, a bathroom with a tub and shower combo and a welcome glass of champagne.
Club Class Mini-Suite added perks are outlined as follows:
Club Class Dining
• Dedicated section of the Main Dining Room complete with expedited seating
• Dedicated wait staff and distinct table decor
• Exclusive menu items with a daily chef’s special plus table-side preparations
• Available every day for dinner and for sea day breakfasts and lunches
Upgraded Amenities & Services
• The Princess Luxury Bed developed by board certified sleep expert Dr. Michael Breus and HGTV designer Candice Olson
• Priority check-in and embarkation at the start of the voyage and priority disembarkation at the end
• One-time free wine preparation on embarkation day (half bottle of red and white)
• Evening canapes (upon request)
• Terry shawl bathrobes
On the bulk of Princess ships, save for the newest Royal-class ships, the mini-suite is the first category to accommodate a third guest in the room, and now these extra features add more value to the configuration. The benefits will also extend to guests booked in full suite categories above and beyond those perks already included therein.
The new Club Class Mini-Suite is set to debut on the Ruby Princess on December 10, 2016 and the Emerald Princess on December 12, 2016, and the rest of the fleet will follow through October 2, 2017 with the Golden Princess scheduled to receive it last.
The Club Class Mini-Suite is available to reserve now via a travel agent or by calling 1-800-PRINCESS (774-6237).
More by Jason Leppert
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions