LEGO Aircraft Cabin Now Boarding
Photo courtesy of LEGO
You can buy just about anything these days in a LEGO set, so why not an aircraft cabin complete with first-class bar and crew?
It will happen if one person’s design gets enough support.
LEGO invites its enthusiasts from around the world to contribute ideas for new LEGO sets on a special website, where it needs 10,000 votes of support from the Lego community to then be considered by the company.
One person has designed an aircraft cabin and it’s as awesome as you think it is.
The proposal includes the following:
• First Class Bar and Lounge area – buffet bar, champagne bar, and sofas
• 12 First Class Suites, including personal TVs, movable table, remote control, reading lamp, fully convertible into a flat bed.
• 35 Economy seats, including seats that recline, fold down tables, and headrests
• Galley with 10 trolleys, various cupboards and draws, kettles and coffee makers
• 2 Cabin Crew fold down seats with safety equipment, megaphones, fire extinguisher, torches, interphones
• 2 Aircraft Cabin Doors with opening handles, and fully operational
• Curved Ceilings with overhead bins
• 2 Toilets
Other features include a modular design with removable sections and wall panels to allow easy play access.
The set would also include three Cabin Crew and various passengers.
So far, in 35 days, the design has amassed 73 votes of support. It has one year to garner the 10,000 mark for review.
For more Entertainment News
More by Rich Thomaselli
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Cruise Line & Cruise Ship
Airlines & Airports