Black Friday and Cyber Monday Travel Deals
The clarion call of good deals is about to sound as the holiday season begins — that’s right, Black Friday (Nov. 27) and Cyber Monday (Nov. 30) are almost here. And the travel industry rolls out the discounts and offers just as much as any big-name retailer.
This list is still being compiled as we find out more, so be sure to check back often for updates.
NOTE: With all of these promotions, travel windows, blackout days and other restrictions or exclusions may apply. Contact the supplier for more information.
• The Vegas.com “Cyber 8” sale is continuing until Cyber Monday. This site for booking Vegas shows, hotels, tours and more will provide a $50 promo code with a $200 minimum purchase for such products as air/hotel packages and eGift cards. Each day has also featured special deals on hotels and shows. For example, from Nov. 25-30, Luxor Hotel & Casino bookings are 40 percent off, and at a designated time, Beatles LOVE by Cirque du Soleil ticket prices are slashed by $59. Visit Vegas.com’s Holiday Deals site for all the details.
• Two Minneapolis-area Radisson Blu hotels are offering unique holiday shopping deals:
Radisson Blu Mall of America is within steps of Mall of America's 500-plus shops, and with its Shop in Your Slippers package, Black Friday bargain hunting can be done in comfort. The deal includes Radisson Blu slippers, parking, package pick-up from any store in the mall, and two cocktails at FireLake Grill House & Cocktail Bar. Rates begin at $179.
Radisson Blu Minneapolis Downtownis comfortably within the city's business district, and guests can dive right in with the hotel's Shop! Shop! Shop! package. It includes complimentary parking for one vehicle, one Macy’s $50 gift card and a Macy’s 10 percent discount card (good for one day of shopping). Rates begin at $158.
• Located just steps from Chicago’s famed Magnificent Mile shopping district, GreenRiver is easing Black Friday shopping by offering complimentary shopping bag check service, local and regional draft beers ($4), cocktails ($10) created by Head Bartender Julia Momose, and specially priced seasonal bites presented by Executive Chef Aaron Lirette. Discounted valet parking in the building is available for $8 for 2 hours (11:30 a.m.-5 p.m.) and $11 for 4 hours (after 5 p.m.) with validation. Call (312) 337-0101 for details.
• Leading small-group adventure tour operator G Adventures will be conducting a four-day “100-hour” from Black Friday through Cyber Monday. Book a trip valued at more than $1,000 during this time, and save $100 — use promo code 16GA100ADV12.
On Cyber Monday only, travelers can alternately save 15 percent off a selection of more than 50 small group G Adventures trips around the world with promo code 16GA015DES04. Eligible tours include Belize Explorer, Best of Panama, Nepal Adventure and Absolute Peru. This offer cannot be combined with the $100 savings promo.
• Global tour operator Friendly Planet is taking up to $500 off all tours booked on Cyber Monday. The company offers itineraries to over 40 countries, and destinations include Cuba, the Galapagos, Nepal, Patagonia and more. Book online to access the sale. All details will be appearing soon on Friendly Planet’s special Cyber Monday page.
• In a move that made headlines, REI’s physical stores are going to be shuttered on Black Friday — but that doesn’t mean the company won’t be offering holiday deals. REI Adventures, the company’s tour operator division, is taking $600 off the Loire Valley Cycling Trip when booked between Thu., Nov. 26 and Sun., Dec. 6, 2015; and the price of its San Juan Islands Multisport Trip will be slashed by $500 when book between Cyber Monday and Sun., Dec. 6, 2015.
• Legendary luxury adventure travel company Abercrombie & Kent is conducting a sale starting on Cyber Monday at 8 a.m. CST through Fri., Dec. 4 at 4 p.m. CST. Exclusive, privately-guided journeys to many of the world’s top destinations — including the Taj Mahal, the Great Wall of China, Machu Picchu, Iguazu Falls, Petra, Angkor Wat, and the Masai Mara — can be had for up to 50 percent off, starting from $1,495 — a savings of up to $3,100. Prices are per person, double occupancy. To book, visit your travel agent, go to to A&K’s website or call (800) 554-7094.
• Norwegian Cruise Line is offering cruise deals dubbed the “Freestyle Choice Promotion,” running now through Cyber Monday. Book a new three through 16-day cruise in any category stateroom on any sailing more than 30 days prior to departure and select from two of four offers: a free Ultimate Beverage Package, a free Specialty Dining Package, free $50 per port shore excursion credits in up to four ports, or a free 250 minute Wi-Fi package. Guests who book a suite or The Haven by Norwegian will receive all four amenities. To make reservations, contact a travel professional, call Norwegian at 866-NCL-CRUISE or visit the promotion website.
• The Moorings is offering a 20 percent discount on Bareboat Sail and Power charters in the British Virgin Islands when booked between Cyber Monday and Wed., Dec. 2. Charters must be a minimum of seven days and take place between Jan. 1-31 or April 1-30. Reserve at moorings.com using the promotional code CYBMN.
• For Cyber Monday, Galapagos Island cruise company Ecoventura is giving adventure tourists a discounted journey on its brand new ship MV Origin. Get 15 percent off select departures in January and February of 2016 by booking online and mentioning the “Cyber Monday” deal.
• MSC Cruises’ Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale extends from Nov. 26 to Dec. 2 for sailings on MSC Divina — one of its newest and most ultramodern ships. Select seven-night spring and winter Caribbean cruises in 2016-2017 — including those on Mother’s Day, Labor Day and Memorial Day — fall under this deal. Get up to 30 percent off the cruise price, plus up to $400 in shipboard credit per stateroom. MSC has separate pages for the Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals, and says to consult your local travel agent or call (844) 280-3965 for more information.
• Get 50 percent off a Rhino Notching or Elephant Collaring during a stay at any lodge in andBeyond’s Phinda Private Game Reserve, located in South Africa when you book on Cyber Monday. These wildlife close encounters start at $1,713 and $1,998 respectively.
Guests are right there with a team of conservationists as they find the animals and put them to sleep so they can gather important data. To get the sale, it must be arranged along with a minimum three-night stay at a lodge between Jan. 10-Dec. 20, 2016 with a maximum of eight people.
• RailEurope.com is celebrating Cyber Week (Nov. 27-Dec. 4) with sales on five of its most popular European travel-related products:
1) $30 free on a $300 Rail Europe Gift Card, which can be used for rail passes, train tickets, activities and more.
2) $100 off bookings that include select already-on-sale Eurail Passes and any sightseeing product — either the Eurail Global Pass, which allows for unlimited travel in all 28 participating countries or the Eurail Select Pass for a favorite few. Coupon code: EURAILCYBER100.
3) 30 percent off Standard Premier train tickets on Eurostar, the high speed rail service that stops at 100 destinations across the continent.
4) $300 off First Class two-adult Grand Train Tour of Switzerland Package. Coupon code: SWISSTOURCYBER.
5) 30 percent off First Class Swiss Travel e-Passes & Swiss Transfer e-Tickets. Includes unlimited travel on the Swiss Travel System, access to 470 museums and free travel for children under 16 with a Swiss Family Card. Coupon code: SWISSCYBER30.
Hotels and Resorts
• The Wellesley, a prestigious, centrally located London hotel, is offering 50 percent off room rates, starting at $480 a night for Black Friday and Cyber Monday. The deal includes an Afternoon Tea for two, a pair of West-End theater tickets and a full English Breakfast. Book online during either day using the code BLACK to get the discount.
• Renaissance Tuscany Il Ciocco Resort & Spa’s Tuscan Wine & Culinary Experience Package is 15 percent off when booked on Cyber Monday. A complimentary bottle of wine from the Serchio Valley is also provided at check-in. Book online using promo code ZJ9.
• Millennium Hotels and Resorts is holding a "Cyber Season Spectacular" sale from Thanksgiving Day to Cyber Monday. Receive 50 percent off room rates when booking a stay at one the company’s 14 U.S. hotels during those days. The company’s accommodations can be found in such major cities as New York, Boston, Chicago and Los Angeles. Make reservations online to access the deal.
• Save on stays at select Holiday Inn Club Vacations resorts in Florida when booked on Cyber Monday with a travel window extending to the end of February. At locations in Orlando, Cape Canaveral, Marco Island and Panama City Beach, get up to 25 percent off the Best Flex rate when booking online.
• Two Aqua-Aston Hospitality properties, each on a different island in Hawaii, are offering Cyber Monday deals with no blackout dates. Get 25 percent off a stay at Oahu’s Ilikai Hotel & Luxury Suites, an iconic, oceanfront Waikiki landmark,while Aqua Kauai Shores, located along the island’s Royal Coconut Coast, will take 20 percent off bookings. Just make reservations online to get the discount.
• Book at centrally-located Hard Rock Hotel San Diego between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and get $99 rates, surprise complimentary upgrades and a chance to win a New Year’s Eve package. The stay window extends until the end of January. This accommodation has 420 rooms, including 159 suites and 17 Rock Star Suites. To get the deal, make reservations online using promo code BF2015.
• Westgate Resorts is giving guests the employee discount when they book between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Twenty-two properties in top destinations across the U.S. will be included in the deal, and travel dates extend to Dec. 2016. For example, stays at Westgate Las Vegas Resort & Casino are going for a ridiculously low $21 a night, winter sports enthusiasts can get rooms for $230 a night during ski season at Westgate Park City Resort & Spa in Utah while golfers can get low prices at Westgate Painted Mountain Golf Resort in Mesa, Arizona. Go to westgateblackfriday.com for more information, and register before 3 a.m. on Thanksgiving Day to get access on that day — a full 24 hours before the general public.
• Two newly-opened, boutique Worldhotel properties in Midtown Manhattan have unveiled holiday season sales for bookings made between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Room rates at The Renwick (therenwickhotelnewyork.com, (212) 687-4875) are 35 percent off while The Gregory (thegregoryhotelnewyork.com, (212) 947-0200) is taking 25 percent off room rates. Both discounts are good for stays until the end of February, 2016. Book online or call to snag these prices.
• Salamander Resort & Spa, located in the historic village of Middleburg in the heart of Virginia’s horse and wine country is having a sale that goes from 6 a.m. on Cyber Monday to 6 a.m. on Tues., Dec. 1. Room rates will be $199 for stays between Jan. 1 and March 20, 2016, and there will be a 50 percent savings on all suites until March 20, 2016 during this period. To book, guests can visit the resort’s Cyber Monday page or call (866) 547-8128.
• Edgewater Beach Hotel in Naples, Fla. is having a Cyber Monday-only sale that offers a two-night, two-bedroom suite booking for 50 percent off the standard rate. Stays must a minimum of two nights at mid-week during the months of Dec. 2015 and Jan. 2016. Edgewater is the city’s only all-suite luxury hotel on the beach, and was recently remodeled. For more information, rates and availability, visit the hotel’s website.
• Islamorada Resort Company is conducting a Black Friday Sale that extends to Tues., Dec. 1. Save 30 percent off the retail rate for stays at any of company’s portfolio of hotels in the Florida Keys locale of Islamorada. Each accommodation offers something for everyone, from throwback beach vacation vibe to world-class fishing access, and plenty more. Just book online using the rate code CYBER.
• Get a plethora of discounts when booking a stay at Turnberry Isle Miami Resort, Golf & Spa between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Reserve two nights and get the third night free, plus a $50 nightly resort credit. There are reduced costs aplenty for young golfers as well. Applies to select dates through Oct. 2016. Book online at the accommodation’s special sale page.
• Hotel Abri, a popular, chic boutique accommodation in San Francisco near Union Square is offering deluxe rooms for $99 a night between Black Friday and Cyber Monday for a narrow range of winter stays. Go to hotelabrisf.com for more information.
• The Camby Hotel in Phoenix, Arizona, is celebrating Cyber Monday right alongside its grand opening. Enjoy a Grand Opening 30/30 special of 30 percent off guest room rates and a complimentary $30 hotel credit to be used at its brand new culinary concepts: Artizen, The Bee’s Knees or Revelry Rooftop Bar. Book online at Marriott.com.
• Having debuted an extensive renovation in November 2014, The Lodge at Vail is a historic property (the town’s first hotel) that is a favorite spot among locals and visitors alike. You can receive 40 percent off this ski season when booked from Wednesday, Nov. 25 through Tuesday, Dec. 1. Make reservations here.
• The Cheeca Lodge & Spa in Islamorada, Florida is celebrating its 70th anniversary in the fall of 2016 with a special Cyber Monday offer. The deal includes a two-night stay for $700, plus a $39 resort fee, as well as a one-time $70 resort credit for use at Spa, Signature Store or Watersports and a one-time $70 dining credit for chef’s choice dinner for two. Book online.
• Save, stay, and slow Down at JW Marriott Chicago. On Black Friday and Cyber Monday, the hotel is offering 25 percent off advance purchased rooms with rates starting as low as $127. Guests booking their stays during the shopper’s holiday weekend can receive a voucher of $25 at check-in for use at the newly opened Spa at JW Chicago. For more information, please visit jwmarriottchicago.com.
• The Charmant Hotel in La Crosse, Wisconsin is inviting travelers to take advantage of holiday shopping steals and escape four and a half hours from the bustling City of Chicago to the charming town of La Crosse, WI. For each $100 gift card purchased On Black Friday and Shop Local Saturday, Nov. 28, the hotel will pony up for an additional $20 gift card. Additionally, only on Cyber Monday, the hotel is offering up rates at $109 for select stays through April 2016, including complimentary valet parking. Click here to book.
• Tucson, Arizona’s Miraval Resort & Spa is offering signature experiences for less starting on Cyber Monday through Tuesday, Dec. 8. Book a stay in that timeframe and receive $750 in resort credit for all 3-night stays in 2016. Plus, for each additional night, guests will receive $250 extra resort credits. These can pay for for spa treatments, equine programming with Wyatt Webb, healthy cooking classes and more. Make reservations at Miraval’s dedicated Cyber Monday page.
• Book any all-inclusive land package for two or more nights at Prince of Wales Island Alaska’s Waterfall Resort starting on Black Friday and through the month of December to get free round-trip plane transport. Up to $750 in airfare will be complimentary for transport from nearby Ketchikan. The resort offers a top Alaskan guided sportfishing experience, with the chance to reel in trophy-size catches in a beautiful natural environment. Click here to access this "Gift Wrap a Fishing Trip" deal (site goes live for booking on Black Friday).
• Paradise Point, a private tropical island resort located on San Diego’s Mission Bay, is offering up to 45 percent off regular rates between Black Friday and Tues., Dec. 1. As a bonus, those who sign up for "Special Offers" on the resort's Facebook page will gain access to a 10-hour preview sale before the Black Friday deal goes live.
• These accommodations are conducting Power Hours, a 60-minute span where the deals get even better.
The Cyber Monday deal for The Charles Hotel in Cambridge, Mass. is 20 percent off all rooms, but during the 11 a.m.-12 p.m. EST Power Hour, rooms are 50 percent off. Book online or call (617) 864-1818.
Gurney’s Montauk Resort & Seawater Spa, a beachfront Hamptons hotspot located on Long Island, N.Y., is having a 30 percent off sale for all rooms on Cyber Monday, but during the 1-2 p.m. Power Hour, private oceanfront cottages are 50 percent off. Book online or call (631) 668-2345.
The sale at The Embassy Row Hotel in Washington DC goes from Black Friday to Cyber Monday and features 30 percent off room rates, complimentary Wi-Fi, valet parking daily and breakfast for two ($25 value). The hotel’s Power Hour is on Black Friday from 9-10 a.m., and during that time, stays will be 50 percent off. Book online or call (855) 893-1011.
Triumph Hotels operates seven historic lodgings, each within distinctive NYC neighborhood. The company’s Cyber Monday deal is 30 percent off a stay at a location of your choice. During Triumph’s “Rush Hour,” from 4-5 p.m., there is a 50 percent discount on premium rooms and suites.
In addition, you can enter for the chance to win a dinner for two with wine pairings at Juni, the Michelin-star restaurant in the Hotel Chandler. Sign up to receive an alert when Cyber Monday sales begin and earn an additional entry to the contest every time you share the site on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ or Instagram using #TriumphHotels and #CyberMonday. Book online.
• A sale featuring up to 15 percent off best available room rates is going on for Kimpton Hotels in Florida during Cyber Monday and Tuesday, Dec. 1. EPIC, Miami; Surfcomber, South Beach; The Angler’s, South Beach; Tideline Ocean Resort and Spa, Palm Beach and Vero Beach Hotel and Spa, Vero Beach will all be participating.
• Canyon Ranch, operator of destination health resorts on land and at sea, is conducting a Cyber Monday sale with purchase of gift card. Buy a gift card online and get up to 20 percent back in the form of a voucher. Vouchers can be used toward the purchase of a Canyon Ranch package, as an additional service allowance to an existing Canyon Ranch package, toward the purchase of a SpaDay or retail purchases.
• Spring Creek Ranch in Jackson Hole, Wyo. is celebrating Jackson Hole Ski Resort’s 50th Anniversary with 50 percent off all rooms when booked on Cyber Monday. There is a four-night stay minimum. To book email email@example.com or call 1-800-443-6139.
• JW Marriott Camelback Inn Resort & Spa in Scottsdale, Ariz. will be offering rooms for $99 between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Book a stay at the peaceful Sonoran Desert retreat online and get the sale price by entering the code 444, or call (480) 948-1700.
• Between Cyber Monday and Wed., Dec. 2, Borgata Hotel Casino & Spa in Atlantic City, NJ is offering exclusive hotel rates on Classic Rooms (starting from $79 a night) and Fiore Suites (starting from $109 a night). Book on the hotel’s website or call (609) 317-1000 for more information.
• Hotel Commonwealth in Boston is unveiling 96 new guest rooms in December. To honor the occasion, the urban luxe accommodation is offering a unique Cyber Monday sale. From 11:30 a.m. to 1:06 p.m. on Nov. 30, rooms will be available for $96 (a 60 percent savings). Book online and enter the offer code 96New, or call (866) 784-4000.
• Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants is celebrating the Dec. 1 grand opening of Taconic in Manchester, VT with a Cyber Monday sale. For just 121 minutes and 15 seconds, from 11:30 a.m. until 1:31 p.m., deluxe rooms at the new boutique hotel will cost $121.15. Book online or call (866) 518-8465.
• Book your stay at JW Marriott Miami online between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and save. Best available rates are 25 percent off and Marriott Rewards Members get an additional 5 percent savings.
• The AAA Four Diamond-rated 1,000 Islands Harbor Hotel, perched along the St. Lawrence River in upstate New York, is having a $99 flash sale between midnight on Black Friday through midnight on Cyber Monday. Reservations must be made online at 1000islandsharborhotel.com using the code CYBER.
• Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales are set to begin at three Remington Hotels properties with an advertised savings between 25 and 30 percent:
Silversmith Hotel in Chicago is having a 24-hour Cyber Monday sale featuring $99 a night rooms. Book here using the rate code CYBR.
Melrose Georgetown Hotel in Washington, D.C. begins its sale on Black Friday, and is also offering $99 a night rooms. Book here using the rate code CYBR.
One Ocean Resort & Spa in Atlantic Beach, Fla. will be conducting the sale from Black Friday to 12 a.m. on Cyber Monday. Book here using the rate code CYBMON.
• Two Doubletree by Hilton properties are having Cyber Monday sales. Just book online or by phone using the promo code CYB on Nov. 30:
Waterstone Resort & Marina in Boca Raton, Fla. ((561) 368-9500, waterstoneboca.com) is offering a 20 percent savings, while DoubleTree by Hilton Orlando at SeaWorld ((407) 352-1100, doubletreeorlandoseaworld.com) is offering 30 percent off.
• The deal offered by Hilton Jackson Mississippi is a 24-hour online-only Cyber Monday sale with a savings of 30 percent. Hilton has a ton of other Cyber Monday deals along these same lines for properties across the U.S. For details, click here.
• Get 20 percent off rates with W Fort Lauderdale’s Cyber Monday deal, plus an additional 5 percent off for SPG members. Book online with promo code DAILYDI. (SPG members use promo code SPGDI).
• Book a stay online during Cyber Monday at The Hotel Zamora in St. Pete Beach, Florida and get 50 percent off rates, starting at $130 a night.
• Sense Beach House in Miami Beach has a $289 a night deluxe accommodations offer for Cyber Monday, just book online with promo code CYBER.
• For Cyber Monday, The Resort at Longboat Key Club in Sarasota, Fla. is offering 30 percent off leisure rates for Junior Suites and larger accommodations, while Sarasota’s Lido Beach Resort has the same discount for best available rates. Just book online using promo code CYBER15.
• Sandpearl Resort and Opal Sands Resort, both in Clearwater Beach, Fla., are offering 40 percent off rates for Cyber Monday — Opal’s discount is for suites only, but Sandpearl’s is for best available rates. Book online using promo code CYBER15.
• Florida’s Jupiter Beach Resort & Spa, is conducting a 50 percent off best available pleasure rate sale on Cyber Monday. Book online with promo code CYBERJBR.
• The Cayman Islands Department of Tourism is conducting a Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale for stays at an assortment of the destination’s high-end hotels and luxury resorts. Note that travel windows are especially narrow with these deals, falling within early winter, 2016.
Get up to 20 percent off standard rates with rooms starting at $320 per night for a three-night minimum stay at Le Soleil d’Or. Buy four nights in a Garden View, Resort View or Ocean Front guest room at The Ritz-Carlton, Grand Cayman and receive a complimentary fifth night. Grand Cayman Marriott Beach Resort is offering 25 percent off best available rates with advance purchase for non-members, while members can save up to 30 percent. Lastly, Grand Cayman Beach Suites is offering special rates on one-bedroom ocean view suites located directly on Seven Mile Beach. From Dec. 1-19, 2015 they are $270 per night (regular rate is $363) and from Jan. 2-Feb. 2, 2016, the cost is $430 per night (regular rate is $579). Book online at onlyincayman.com.
• Nisbet Plantation Beach Club in Nevis is offering a deal-within a deal for those who book between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Make reservations on those days and get 30 percent off for stays of four nights or more with travel dates spanning that very Friday until August, 2016. But that’s not all. Visit before Christmas Eve, 2015 and receive a $200 beverage credit that can be used for the resort’s signature hammock-side service. The discount can only be accessed by booking online using the promo code BlackFriday.
• The Somerset on Grace Bay, a five-star resort in Turks and Caicos, is having a one-bedroom Residence Villa sale for stays of five nights or more. Just book between Wed., Nov. 25 and Cyber Monday to get 35 percent savings on daily room rates that begin at $715 (regularly $1,100). Travel dates fall in the peak winter period of January and February, 2016. For reservations, call (877) 887-5722, the resort direct at (649) 339-5900 or book online at TheSomerset.com and use the promo code BLACKFRIDAY.
• Reserve four nights at Surfsong Villa Resort in the British Virgin Islands between Cyber Monday and Fri., Dec. 4 and get the fifth night free. The window of travel is the entire month of January. To get the deal, call (284) 495-1864 and mention BVI Cyber Monday.
• Book a stay at Scrub Island Resort & Spa in the British Virgin Islands on Cyber Monday or Tues., Dec. 1, and get a complimentary upgrade to a one-bedroom suite. Travel dates are just the months of December 2015 and January 2016. Call (813) 849-4100 and mention BVI Cyber Monday to get the discount.
• Save 30 percent on both room rates and all-inclusive getaways this Black Friday for stays at Bolongo Bay Beach Resort on St. Thomas, U.S. Virgin Islands. The offer is for stays of four nights or more and must be booked by 11:59 AST. Travel dates can be any time during 2016 except for Dec. 24-31 and the entire month of February. Bolongo Bay is known for abundant “fun tings” — watersports on the crystal-clear Caribbean waters as well as glimpses of unique local culture and cuisine. For reservations call 1-800-524-4746, email firstname.lastname@example.org or book online using promo code BLACKFRI.
• On Cyber Monday, at 10 a.m., Tortuga Bay at Puntacana Resort & Club in the Dominican Republic will offer the first 10 guests that call a rate of $100 per night for a Junior Suite, with travel times between Friday, August 26 to Sunday, Sept 4, 2016. A 10 percent discount on food, beverage and spa offerings is also included. The standard rate for this room type is $1,000, so this deal represents a 90 percent savings — in honor of the lauded luxury resort’s 10th Anniversary. Call (809) 959-8229, and visit the resort website for more information.
• Half Moon, A RockResort in Jamaica is a 400-acre luxury resort featuring two miles of private, white-sand beach with 398 spacious rooms and suites. When you book a room from Nov. 27, to Dec. 1 you’ll receive 30 percent off best available rates based on availability. Make reservations online.
• Snag a deal at any of the five unique Solmar Hotels and Resorts, located in beautiful Los Cabos, Mexico when booking on Black Friday. Rooms will be available for up to 64 percent off, but the stay window is narrow — only through Dec. 26, 2015. Just make a reservation on the resort’s special Black Friday site or through the company’s social channels to access the discount.
• Atlantis Resort on Paradise Island in the Bahamas: Offering up to 50% in savings, the "Black Friday / Cyber Monday" deal will run from Nov. 24 through Monday, Nov. 30 (Cyber Monday) and includes a resort credit up to $500 when booking a four-night minimum stay. This once-a-year-deal is valid for travel between Dec. 1, 2015 through Nov. 22, 2016 (blackout dates apply) and rates start as low as $128/night.
• Book a stay at JW Marriott El Convento Cusco in Peru between Black Friday and Cyber Monday and get 25 percent off leisure rates, starting at $175 a night. Make reservations online using the code 444.
• Receive 35 percent off nightly rates, starting at $100 a night when booking a stay at Casa Palopo in Guatemala on Cyber Monday. Email email@example.com and mention Cyber Monday to get the deal.
• The Cyber Monday deal at CasaMagna Marriott Puerto Vallarta Resort & Spa is 40 percent off leisure rates, starting at $109 a night. Book online using promo code 7YM.
• Costa Rica’s Tabacon Grand Spa Thermal Resort is slashing rates by 50 percent on Cyber Monday, with prices starting at $150 a night. Just book online using promo code CYMO.
• Cyber Monday rates are 50 percent off at The Westin Playa Bonita in Panama, with rooms starting at $100 a night. Book online using rate code CYBER to get the discount.
• JW Marriott Cancun Resort & Spa and CasaMagna Marriott Cancun Resort are offering 40 percent off leisure rates on Cyber Monday with rooms starting at $205 a night and $129 a night, respectively. To get the discount, book online using the promo code 16C.
• Book a stay at Marriott Port-au-Prince Hotel, Haiti on Cyber Monday and get 20 percent off leisure rates starting at $119 a night. Make reservations online using promo code SUM.
• St. Kitts Marriott Resort & The Royal Beach Casino is slashing leisure rates by 50 percent on Cyber Monday, with rooms starting at $93 per day. Book online and use promo code D59.
• Santa Barbara Beach & Golf Resort in Curacao is offering 40 percent off the best available rate on Cyber Monday. Access the sale by booking online.
• Cyber Monday deals are on tap for a trio of Barbados accommodations. Stays at Turtle Beach are up to 48 percent off, starting at $398 a night; Tamarind’s discounts can reach 55 percent, with room rates starting at $218 a night; and lastly, The House has rooms going for up to 50 percent off, starting at $418 a night. Just book at the hotels’ respective websites using the promo code CYBER1.
• Get 50 percent off all room categories when booking at Seven Stars Resort in Providenciales, Turks & Caicos between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Rates start at $322 for this destination, located on world-famous Grace Bay Beach. Visit the Seven Stars website to book.
• Three hotels located in the bustling Condado District of San Juan, Puerto Rico are offering Cyber Monday deals.
Doubletree by Hilton’s Condado location is having a Cyber Monday sale, with 15 percent off room rates and a $25 resort credit. Make reservations online using the code: P02. And when you’re there, don’t forget to check out the new exclusive beach club.
Book a stay online on Nov. 30 at the historic Condado Vanderbilt and get 50 percent off suites that normally cost between $450 and $3,500.
La Concha Renaissance Resort, a nightlife hotspot adjacent to Vanderbilt on the beach, is offering 30 percent off on Cyber Monday bookings for oceanfront guestrooms in its Ocean Tower, plus the same discount for city view guest rooms, one bedroom suites and one bedroom ocean view suites in the Suite Tower. Book on the Marriott.com reservations page using the code 7YM.
• Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, Courtyard by Marriott Isla Verde Beach Resort in San Juan, Puerto Rico is offering a room rate discount of 15 percent during a narrow Dec. 2015/Jan. 2016 travel window. Book online using the code: 444.
• The secluded, oceanfront Copamarina Beach Resort & Spa in Guanica, Puerto Rico is having a 30 percent off Cyber Monday sale. Rooms will be $129 per night for stays between Jan. 2 and April 30, 2016. A two-night minimum stay is required and blackout dates apply.
• Book online for a five-night stay or more at Hyatt Regency Aruba during Cyber Monday and get savings and perks. With this promotion, the award-winning beachfront resort is offering 20 percent off deluxe room rates and a $100 Resort Credit per stay, which can be used in the property’s restaurants and spa. Complimentary Wi-Fi and drinks are also included.
• Sam's Club members can get deep discounts at Hard Rock all-inclusive hotels in Cancun and Riviera Maya, Mexico, by logging on to SamsClub.com/travelblackfriday and booking between Nov. 26 and 29. Savings can exceed $300 ($139 per night, per person).
• Get up to 50 percent off rates at any of Palace Resorts’ eight all-inclusive properties located across Jamaica and Mexico if you book online during Cyber Monday. It must be a new booking for three nights or longer and cannot be combined with any existing offer.
• Grand Lucayan, located on Grand Bahama Island, is commencing a deal featuring 55 percent off rates starting at $99 when booked online between Black Friday and Dec. 4, 2015. To qualify, bookings must be new, for three nights or longer, and cannot be combined with any other offer. Children under 12 stay and eat free. Booking link here.
• Book a stay at Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino, Aruba on Cyber Monday for rates that start at $199 a night. Make reservations online using promo code D52.
• Get 25 percent off leisure rates, starting at $169 a night for a stay at San Juan Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino in Puerto Rico when booking between Black Friday and Cyber Monday. Make reservations on the website using the code 444.
• Outrigger Hotels and Resorts is conducting a sale going beyond Black Friday and Cyber Monday, all the way to Mon. Dec. 7. The iconic beachfront hospitality chain, with properties in such exotic locales as Hawaii, Fiji, Thailand, Guam, Mauritius and Maldives will book stays for as low as $99 per night. To access the discount, book online using the promo code CYBER.
• Between Black Friday and Cyber Monday, over 2,200 participating Marriott hotels and resorts, across 11 Marriott brands, in the United States, Canada, Caribbean and Latin America are offering 25 percent off best available rates with Marriott Rewards Members receiving an additional 5 percent off. The stay window is between Dec. 11, 2015 and Jan. 17, 2016. Just book online and use promo code 444.
• Barcelo Hotels & Resorts, is offering up to 55 percent savings between Black Friday and Cyber Monday at select all-inclusive properties among the hospitality brand’s 100-plus hotels and resorts. Barcelo has a number of accommodations at exotic locations in the Caribbean, Latin America and Europe. Full details will be available at barcelo.com starting on Black Friday.
• Rooms at Morgans Hotel Group properties across the U.S. and in Europe will be discounted up to 41 percent on Cyber Monday for a limited span of late fall/winter dates. In New York, hotels include the Royalton, Morgans Hotel and Hudson New York; London hotels include the Sanderson, Mondrian London and St. Martins Lane; California hotels include the Mondrian Los Angeles and Clift in San Francisco; in Miami hotels include the Delano, Mondrian South Beach and Shore Club; and in Istanbul, 10 Karakoy. Book at Morganscyber.com.
• For Black Friday, Exclusive Resorts is offering 25 nights for 20 at one or more of its 300 luxury properties from around the world — a savings of $11,250 total, with the per night price as low as $1,800. Locations include Croatia, Thailand, Costa Rica, Morocco and other vacation destinations. This sale has flexible options and includes a dedicated, personal vacation agent. Book at the Exclusive Resorts website.
• Starwood Hotels & Resorts is taking Cyber Monday sales to properties across the globe for the first time. In addition to such U.S. urban destinations as New York City and Chicago, accommodations in tropical locales like Bali, Maldives and Waikiki are also part of the deal. Participating brands include Tribute Portfolio — Starwood’s newest — along with Westin, Sheraton, Le Meridien, W, St. Regis, The Luxury Collection, Four Points, Aloft and Element.
The sale runs from Nov. 23-Dec. 6 with 25 percent off stays at more than 1,000 hotels and resorts, as well as 50 percent off a select group of locations. In addition, all Europe, Middle East and Africa destinations have a 20 percent discount. Starwood Preferred Guests get additional savings, and it’s free to enroll.
• Expedia’s Black Friday/Cyber Monday sales will provide some deep hotel booking discounts. The company isn’t sharing specific accommodation names in advance, but will say they include five-star hotels in Vegas, Riviera Maya and Puerto Vallarta; all-inclusive hotels in Jamaica and Punta Cana; a brand new hotel in NYC; and a very popular Waikiki hotel.
The 75 percent off sale can only be accessed through the Expedia app. It takes place on Black Friday, beginning at 9 a.m. and while supplies last.
The Cyber Monday sale offers 90 percent off selected hotels, with a new group of four every hour from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. Destinations range from continental U.S. areas to the tropics. You only have an hour or while supplies last to get the deal — once they’re gone, they’re gone!
• In a twist on tradition, instead of a Black Friday sale, Howard Johnson is declaring Dec. 2 “Orange Wednesday.” On this day, the hotel chain is offering 60 percent off at select hotels across the U.S. and Canada. Included in the list of 20 participating locations are the award-winning Howard Johnson Anaheim Hotel and Water Playground in Anaheim, Calif., and the Howard Johnson Manhattan SOHO in New York City.
Just visit hojo.com/orangewednesday to see the full list of hotels, then call the number of the property between 12:01 a.m. and 11:59 p.m. EST on Dec. and ask for a reservation under the Orange Wednesday rate.
For more Features & Advice News
More by Michael Isenbek
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Airlines & Airports
Cruise Line & Cruise Ship