7 Great Things To Do While Never Leaving the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun
PHOTO: You will never not having something to do at Krystal Grand Punta Cana. (Courtesy Krystal Grand)
Picture it – a vacation at a beautiful beach resort. Put your luggage in your room and, what do you typically do next? Leave the resort and explore the area, jamming in as much as you can before you return to the resort exhausted and ready for bed. Some resorts, however, have so many great things to do right at the property that your vacation can be a little more fun and a lot more relaxed.
Even though the Krystal Grand Punta Cancun is located only a few steps from the convention center, shopping and other great features of the city, the resort’s white sandy beaches offer a tranquil atmosphere that will push even the busiest of guests to stay put.
Here are 7 things to do right at Krystal Grand Punta Cancun:
1. What a view! Before you even leave your room, take it all in. Krystal Grand Punta Cancun has 295 guest rooms, all with private balconies, so make a cup of coffee or one of the popular Caribbean drinks, pull up a chair and enjoy breathtaking views of the Caribbean Sea or Nichupté Lagoon. It’s the epitome of relaxation.
2. Feel the sand in your toes: It’s time to get close up and personal with the beach. Get out of your room and get the sand under your feet and the Caribbean breeze in your hair. Make sure you get in that ocean water too. The beach is also great for swimming and snorkeling and there are daily activities to participate in.
SEE MORE: The Krystal Grand Punta Cancun
3. Poolside: If you prefer to stay by the pool with just a view of the ocean, that’s okay. Daily activities are offered by both the pool too and the swimming pools are separated by a waterfall, making it an oasis in itself.
4. Spa Day! To get even more relaxed and pampered, Krystal Grand Punta Cancun has The Beach House Spa that offers massage therapy, including relax and sport massages, aromatherapy, couples massage, and marine mud wraps that help to lose weight and strengthen the body’s high content of minerals and antioxidants.
5. Enjoy good meals: Eating is an activity while on vacation, and Krystal Grand Punta Cancun has plenty of options to choose from, including a bar where can watch the turquoise water while sipping original cocktails and enjoying sushi. It offers a gala of international cuisine also served in the poolside, with stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and specialties in the stone oven. Hours: Noon-11 p.m. Located in a pool with service for all the area, you can enjoy your favorite drink as well as a variety of snacks and sandwiches. Hours: 10 a.m.-6 p.m.
6. Kids Club: The kids have plenty to do with mom and dad in the Krystal Kids Club that is just for them.
7. Home away from home: Staying in your room while on vacation is a vacation in itself when you have an ocean view, private balcony and amenities that make you feel pampered.
Returning to reality is going to be hard after this.
More by Lisa Iannucci
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Cruise Line & Cruise Ship
Airlines & Airports