Cruise Line & Cruise Ship
Bahia Principe Opens New Family-Friendly Luxury Resort in Punta Cana
Photo courtesy of Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts
WHY IT RATES: Bahia Principe’s new family resort concept offers plenty for kids to do, without sacrificing any luxury ambiance for adults. - Michael Isenbek, TravelPulse Senior Editor
Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts continues to expand its presence in the Dominican Republic with the opening of its newest Punta Cana property, Luxury Bahia Principe Fantasia Don Pablo Collection. The new luxury all-inclusive resort, which officially opened its doors Nov. 1, is the company’s 14th property in the Dominican Republic.
A new concept for the Bahia Principe brand, the resort offers luxury accommodations in a family-friendly setting right on the region’s popular Bavaro Beach.
Featuring 512 spacious guestrooms and suites, with the ability to accommodate families of up to five people, highlights of the new luxury resort include:
· Five restaurants, offering a variety of cuisine options for guests, and six bars including a sushi and wet bar.
· A new generation fitness center with expansive views of the resort’s grounds.
· A signature BAHIA SPA, where guests can relax with a wide range of personalized massages, beauty and body treatments.
Keeping families top of mind, the resort presents a variety of entertainment options for guests of all ages, including:
· Three castles that will house the Kid’s Club, Garden Circus restaurant and Kokoro sushi bar; a central castle will serve as the heart of the resort’s nightly entertainment, including an audio-visual show that will delight children and adults alike.
· A Bahia Scouts Club, where little explorers can partake in a number of activities and arts & crafts workshops.
· A large Teen’s Club, which will feature exclusive amenities such as a gym, spa, cinema, dance hall with a DJ, a video-game room, billiards, ping pong and more.
“This new hotel is not just another Bahia Principe hotel in the Dominican Republic, but a step forward in our ongoing effort to innovate in the hospitality industry,” said Encarna Pinero, vice president of Grupo Pinero. “It has been a wonderful project and its success is due to all the work done by every employee working for Bahia Principe. We would like it to become a reference in this industry.”
The all-inclusive experience at the Luxury Bahia Principe Fantasia Don Pablo Collection comes with 24-hour room service, complimentary Wi-Fi, nightly turndown service, waiter service at the beach and pools as well as one free hour of non-motorized water sports, such as paddle boarding, snorkeling and kayaking.
Guests staying at the Luxury Bahia Principe Fantasia Don Pablo Collection will also have access to the facilities and services of the other Bahia Principe resorts in the Bavaro Beach complex, including Luxury Bahia Principe Esmeralda Don Pablo Collection (adults-only), Luxury Bahia Principe Ambar Don Pablo Collection (adults-only), Grand Bahia Principe Bavaro, Grand Bahia Principe Punta Cana and Grand Bahia Principe Turquesa.
SOURCE: A Bahia Principe Hotels & Resorts press release
For more Hotel & Resort News
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Destination & Tourism
Airlines & Airports
Cruise Line & Cruise Ship
Hotel & Resort