Oasis Makes Group Visits a Cinch With an Innovative Online Platform
Photo courtesy of Oasis Hotels & Resorts
WHY IT RATES: With eight all-inclusive resorts to choose from, it can be tough to make the right selection for a group visit, as each accommodation is different. However, groupsatoasis.com’s interface makes this task easy. -Michael Isenbek, TravelPulse Senior Editor
Oasis Hotels & Resorts, the leading all-inclusive vacation resort brand in the Mexican Caribbean, has launched groupsatoasis.com, a website created specifically for groups. This innovative tool was designed to facilitate the research and planning process for meeting and incentive planners, travel agents and social event planners.
The website offers tailored information based on event type, number of attendees and other factors, and then provides recommendations on which of the brand’s eight deluxe all-inclusive resorts are the best fit. Planners can even request and receive a quote directly on the new site.
An essential planning tool, the website also offers detailed information on the generous value-added benefits of group bookings at Oasis Hotels & Resorts. Planners and groups will enjoy lavish perks such as special group rates, complimentary rooms, complimentary upgrades, complimentary meeting and function space, discounts on Smart Car rentals, unlimited access to Oasis’ Runaway Program and much more.
For corporate meetings, Oasis Hotels & Resorts has several resort options, each with unique attributes, amenities and services to cater to varying audiences and demographics.
• The Oasis Cancun complex, comprised of the premium Pyramid at Grand Oasis, the serene Grand Oasis Cancun and the fun-filled Oasis Cancun, offers the most comprehensive meeting facility in the destination. A fully equipped theater offers audio/visual setup for general sessions, meetings, events, private concerts, live broadcasts and other occasions that require state-of-the-art technology in addition to a host of modern details and comforts.
The resort offers seven flexible meeting and conference rooms, providing an ideal mix of meeting environments for groups ranging from 25 to 2,300 people. The Oasis Arena is the property’s showcase facility with more than 6,000 square feet of space. Dubbed The Entertainment Resort, the Oasis Cancun complex sets the stage for non-stop performances from resident DJs, Vegas-style shows, live concerts and more.
• Grand Oasis Palm and Oasis Palm, the Cancun complex also known as the Mexican Resort, is another great venue for corporate groups. Distinguished for bringing the region’s history, heritage and natural beauty to life, attendees are greeted with breathtaking three-story, floor-to-ceiling views of the ocean. Offering more than 5,500 square feet of ample meeting space spread across three multi-functional spaces, the resort can accommodate up to 400 people.
• Known as the Calm Resort, the Grand Oasis Tulum and Oasis Tulum complex is the ideal setting for intimate meetings. The beautiful resort, which is just a few minutes from the world-famous Mayan archaeological center of Tulum, has a large theater with capacity for up to 240 guests. When guests are taking a break from work, they are lured by the rooftop, oceanview plunge pools, the VIP area — which is ideal for relaxation — and a superb spa.
Oasis Hotels & Resorts also offers a perfect selection of properties to entertain, pamper and delight Incentive groups attendees.
• The Oasis Cancun complex is most known for its Vegas-style shows. Every day there is a different production on display at The Pyramid at Grand Oasis’ main lobby. For a more private experience, reserve a VIP table and enjoy dramatic acrobatic shows while indulging in a three-course menu with a bottle of champagne.
The resort also has a nine-hole, par three golf course on site, a relaxing spa with indoor and outdoor treatment areas and a plethora of dining venues and bars such as The White Box Gastrobar, a tapas style restaurant that ranked fourth out of more than 600 restaurants in Cancun by TripAdvisor.
Other gems include bali beds located both on the powdery white sand beaches and on the pool deck overlooking the turquoise waters of the Caribbean; Shillabar, a Moroccan bar and hookah lounge; Terraza Careyes, which serves gourmet Mexican cuisine; Cigar Corner, a tobacco shop with fine cigars from around the world; and alluring nightlife offerings like Coyote Loco and Kinky, a seductive burlesque bar.
• For foodies, take Incentive guests to Grand Oasis Sens. Also known as the pleasure resort, this adults-only property features some of the best, most unique dining experiences in all of Cancun. The Black Hole, a sensatory dark dining experience is a must, as is Hacienda Benazuza, where molecular gastronomy is at its finest. In fact, both are among the top 20 ranked restaurants in Cancun. There is no better reward than a spacious oceanfront guestroom where Incentive guests can stare into the horizon from the comfort of their own private plunge pool perched on their terrace and overlooking the warm waters of the Caribbean.
To learn more about Oasis Hotels & Resorts, or to book your stay, please visit oasishotels.com or call 1-800-44-OASIS. For more information on meeting or Incentive groups, please visit groupsatoasis.com.
SOURCE: An Oasis Hotels & Resorts press release
For more Hotel & Resort News
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions