Refresh And Reconnect at Sandals Resorts
WHY IT RATES: Not everybody goes away just to hop around the island and party like a rock star. If rest and relaxation are on your mind, this is for you. – Rich Thomaselli, TravelPulse Senior Editor
PHOTO: A stone massage is just one part of the new spa treatments at Sandals (Courtesy Sandals Resorts)
Sandals Resorts recently introduced brand new treatments, bridal offerings, fitness offerings and more, to its guests staying at their Luxury Included® Resorts.
New and recently introduced spa initiatives include:
NEW RED LANE FACIALS.
In conjunction with the launch of the skin care line, the new Red Lane facial treatments include:
* Tropical Glow Facial (50 min): Experience an illuminating treatment designed to instantly brighten and smooth sun ravaged and collagen depleted skin. This facial includes a deep cleanse, followed by a papaya and pineapple enzyme exfoliation and relaxing arm and hand massage. Next, a skin-strengthening blend of antioxidant vitamins and ceramides is applied to guests’ skin leaving it noticeably brighter, firmer and replenished.
* Youthful Radiance Facial (75 min): Defy the signs of aging by tapping into the power of Sandals’ island botanicals featuring clinically proven results. This progressive treatment instantly improves the look of stressed and aging skin through a deep cleanse and enzymatic exfoliation.
* Quench & Cooling Facial (50 min): Discover relief with this soothing treatment inspired by the healing power of the sea and designed to alleviate redness and calm irritation, even on the most sensitive skin. This facial begins with a gentle cleanse followed by a cooling application of nurturing clays and re-mineralizing Caribbean botanicals.
EXPANDED GINGER LILY MENU
With treatments inspired by and designed for young spa-goers and families at Beaches Resorts, Ginger Lily offers the perfect opportunity for special one-on-one bonding with parents and their teens. New treatment packages include:
* Expanded Slumber Bar: Recently added, the Juicy Ginger Sorbet Massage uses fragrant notes of ginger and grapefruit to soothe and repair skin and the Crisp Melon Massage combines the scent of cucumber and green melon to refresh skin with vitamin-rich sensations.
* Sun Soother Treatments: This treatment includes a calming coconut milk compress followed by the application of whipped shea butter takes the sting out of the sun-drenched skin. Teens can choose various Sun Soother moisturizers such as: Strawberry Smash, Honeysuckle Orange Custard or Lavender Mint Julep Shea Butter.
* Itty Bitty Ginger Lily: This is an interactive and customized spa experience for the smallest spa-goers, between 4-8 years-old. At the start of each treatment, kids get to smell a variety of mason jars filled with fruity products and choose from their favorite scents. They can choose from treatments such as the Fizzy Foot Soak, Heavenly Scent arm and leg massages, Polish & Primp or temporary tattoos.
NEW BRIDAL OFFERINGS
Brides-to-be who choose Sandals Resorts now have even more options to soothe and relax before the big day. The Red Lane® Spa partnered with Pevonia, using their Lumafirm Bodyline. New treatment packages include:
* ‘Wedding O’Clock-Tails’ Bridal Party Service: Indulge in cocktail-inspired mini treatments while sipping on champagne. Brides can experience exfoliating hand and foot scrubs and scrumptiously scented mini massages in various scents such as ginger sorbet, hot whiskey sour, butter rum and clementine, coconut milk & whoopee cream or herbaceous fresh melon.
* Bridal Radiance Facial (50 min): Say yes with amazing skin! This exclusively formulated treatment, features the latest in freeze-dried technology and facial contouring to deliver instant results that will make you look radiant.
* Caribbean Glow Body Treatment (90 min): This peptide wrap treatment delivers a powerhouse combination of 26 dynamic ingredients and unique massage therapy techniques to warm, firm and tone specific areas of concern. A triple fusion massage gel converts into a silky oil to nourish and stimulate the skin's natural collagen production helping brides reclaim their youthful radiance.
* Young Blood Cosmetics: Introduced at the end of 2015, this brand new make-up line is featured across all of The Red Lane® Spa locations.
NEW FITNESS OFFERINGS
With a wide range of classes to experience during a stay at Sandals Resorts or Beaches Resorts, guests can up their fitness anti, whether it's in one of the new high-energy group fitness classes, with a personalized training session, or a round-robin tennis tournament. New fitness offerings include:
* Complimentary Fitness Classes: Everything from aqua fitness, power walking, tabata training, Zumba, yoga and more are now offered at the resorts’ fitness facilities.
* Kids Fitness Classes: Kid and tweens will never think of exercise as boring again once they attend Beaches Resorts’ unique fitness classes. These fun workout are designed to promote physical activity, and help them gain a positive appreciation for a healthy lifestyle.
* Private One-On-One or Private Group Classes: These new classes will soon be launched online so that guests can pre-book private classes before travelling.
RED LANE® INSTITUTE
The first Division of Excellence of Sandals Corporate, offers a tier of training to both current therapists and those seeking to enter the industry.
* Current Red Lane Therapist Continuing Education: Courses include anatomy and physiology, ethics, body mechanics and massage techniques. The purpose of the program is to raise the knowledge levels of the therapist to meet the expectations of highly educated consumers. In addition, new therapists in the Red Lane® brand receive three-week intensive training to ensure consistency in the guest experience.
* The Red Lane® Institute Massage Therapy Program: Provide students with a hands-on education in the principles of massage therapy techniques and body treatments in service of the physical and emotional health and well-being of the client. Course offerings will focus on the history and benefits of massage, anatomy and physiology, ethics, Swedish and deep tissue massages, and spa treatments. In addition, students learn to provide massage techniques to assist in relaxation and prepare them to secure entry level positions in the massage therapy field. The course is offered to current Sandals employees.
In addition to the new product line and treatments, guests can find a full menu of massages, facials, wraps, scrubs and beauty treatments at each of the 15 Red Lane® Spas throughout the Caribbean. To continue the path towards relaxation, Sandals Resorts also offers a full array of fitness experiences including beach yoga, ‘aquacize’ by the sea, as well as state-of-the-art fitness centers at each resort.
For more information on Red Lane® Spa at Sandals Resorts, visit www.sandals.com or call 1-877-SANDALS.
SOURCE: Sandals press release
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Airlines & Airports