Flash Sale: Trafalgar Offering 100 Guest-Favorite Vacations For Up to 20 Percent Off
Looking for the ultimate steal of a deal for the traveler in your life this holiday season? Trafalgar is out to prove that Black Friday isn’t the only day for a great buy.
The international guided vacations leader is offering a flash sale with 20 percent off 100 best-selling trips. But hurry, because the deals end after this Friday.
You could save up to $1,505 per person on hand-crafted itineraries that include accommodations, an expert Travel Director, many meals, sightseeing with VIP entry and unique Insider Experiences, luxury coach transportation and more.
Some of the 100 best 2016 trips on sale in Europe, the U.S. and Canada include these guest favorites (all prices per person):
- Seven-day Italian Holiday, May 20 and 27 departures: was $1,995, now $1,596
- Seven-day Irish Highlights, April 17 and May 1: was $1,475, nowv $1,180
- 16-day Spain, Morocco and Portugal, April 30 and May 21: was $2,950, now $2,360
- 12-day Best of Germany, April 18 and May 9: was $2,625, now $2,100
- 10-day Prague, Vienna and Budapest, April 15 and June 10: was $2,125, now $1,700
- 10-day European Traveler, April 22, May 18 and 20: was $2,750, now $2,200
- 11-day The Californian, June 17: was $3,250, now $2,600
- Nine-day Wild West, Cowboys and Buffalos, July 4: was $2,575, now $2,060
- Eight-day Hawaiian Explorer, Feb. 11: was $2,825, now $2,260
- Seven-day Canada’s Rockies, May 14: was $2,025, now $1,620
“This sale offers travelers an incredible one-time deal to get some of our deepest discounts — and departures will sell out quickly,” said Trafalgar USA President Paul Wiseman. “For those deciding which trip to take or considering Trafalgar for the first time, check out our over 12,700 unedited reviews at Trafalgar.com, which I’m proud to say have earned a Gold Merchant Award for an overall 97 percent guest rating.”
Having devoted 70 years to designing unforgettable vacations, every element of a Trafalgar vacation is perfectly balanced with the right experiences, sights, inclusions, hotels, and even the locals travelers will meet. Hand-picked Travel Directors provide personalized service and share insider knowledge. Unique authentic experiences are unearthed like dining with local families, which truly reveal the destination. And, behind the scenes, Trafalgar takes away all the usual travel hassles from waiting in lines to hotel check-ins, driving, luggage handling and more for a seamless, stress-free vacation.
To book a vacation, call Trafalgar’s Travel Experts at 866-544-4434, contact your local travel professional or visit Trafalgar’s website where sale trips are featured now through Friday.
CONDITIONS: 20 percent savings valid for new bookings on select 2016 Europe and North America vacations when booked and paid in full between 12/7/15 and 12/11/15. Savings vary by itinerary, are not valid on all trips and/or departure dates, are subject to availability and may be withdrawn at any time without notice. Featured “Now Price” is land only, based on double occupancy, subject to availability and is based on the lower-priced advertised sale departure. Featured savings up to $1,505 per person based on Trans American Grand Adventure departing 6/15/16. Savings are not combinable with other promotional offers and brochure discounts, except Past Guest Discount. Other conditions apply, visit www.trafalgar.com for full details.
More by Tim Wood
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Airlines & Airports