Travel Impressions Offering Savings at Palace Resorts in Mexico and Jamaica
Photo courtesy of Palace Resorts
WHY IT RATES: This savings opportunity applies to Palace Resorts across the Cancun/Riviera Maya area, giving vacationers a number of choices (with a Jamaican property thrown in for good measure). Agents also stand to benefit from this promotion. - Michael Isenbek, TravelPulse Senior Editor
Throughout the month of October, Travel Impressions is offering exclusive savings of up to $750 per couple on six-day/five-night all-inclusive/air-inclusive packages at select Palace Resorts in Mexico, and an Unlimited Savings Promotion and upgrade at its Moon Palace Jamaica Grande property.
To qualify, air-inclusive/all-inclusive reservations must be made by Oct. 31, 2016 at participating Mexico resorts for travel through Dec. 23, 2017. Additionally, bookings may qualify for up to a $1,500 Resort Credit, which can be used toward golf, spa services, tours and more.
Following is a sample of discounted air-inclusive/all-inclusive packages in Mexico being offered by Travel Impressions:
• Isla Mujeres Palace — Couples Only: from $1,475 per person (Superior Deluxe room category)
• Moon Palace Cancun: from $1,545 per person (Superior Deluxe Garden View room category)
• Beach Palace: from $1,545 per person (Superior Deluxe Lagoon View room category)
• Sun Palace — Couples Only: from $1,545 per person (Superior Deluxe Ocean View room category)
• Cozumel Palace: from $1,566 per person (Suite Oceanfront room category)
• Playacar Palace: from $1,650 per person (Superior Deluxe Pool View room category)
• Le Blanc Spa Resort — Adults Only: from $2,020 per person (Royal Deluxe Lagoon View room category)
The Unlimited Savings Promotion at Moon Palace Jamaica Grande is valid for bookings and travel from now to Dec. 23, 2016, with rates starting from $1,827 per person (Partial Ocean View room category).
All-inclusive packages at Palace Resorts in Mexico and Jamaica feature round-trip coach airfare on American Airlines from Miami, hotel transfers, six-day/five-night hotel accommodations, all meals, drinks and snacks, daily activities, non-motorized water sports and nightly entertainment.
Agents will earn 750 LoyalTI First Bonus Points when booking applicable Palace Resorts during the promotional period (excludes group bookings). Points can be redeemed toward a wide variety of rewards from consumer electronics to other merchandise via Travel Impressions’ electronic Folio Reward Catalogs.
Click the “Supplier of the Month” tab on travelimpressions.com for complete promotional details or contact Travel Impressions at 800-284-0044.
SOURCE: A Travel Impressions press release
For more Vacation Packages News
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions