PHOTO: Seabourn returns to Alaska in 2017. (Photo courtesy of Seabourn)
Have you ever wanted to explore Alaska but were unsure how to go about it?
Well, you’re in luck. Seabourn is headed back to Alaska with a world-class expedition team leading the way.
Aboard the Seabourn Sojourn between June and September 2017, there will be wilderness experts, scientists, historians and award winning photographers to help capture great moments as well as teach guests some new tips.
Guests can also participate in guided kayak and Zodiac tours through the line’s Ventures by Seabourn. These are optional but certainly worth considering.
There are 12 members of this world-class expedition team, each handpicked by Seabourn to help make the Alaskan journey all the more special.
READ MORE The New Seabourn Ovation Maiden Season Is Open for Sale
Per a Seabourn blogger, those 12 experts are:
• Peter Damisch, Historian & Lecturer
• Greg Horn, Naturalist & Zodiac Driver
• Paul Lazarski, Kayak Guide & Zodiac Driver
• Moira Le Patourel, Naturalist & Zodiac Driver
• Kate Rannaste, Naturalist & Zodiac Driver
• Juan Carlos Restrepo, Expedition Leader
• Richard Sidey, Photographer, Videographer & Filmmaker
• Chris Srigley, Assistant Expedition Leader
• Rachel Sullivan-Lord, Marine Biologist & Lecturer
• Dr. Sean Todd, Whale Expert & Lecturer
• Kirstie Yeager, Researcher & Lecturer
• Aliscia Young, Photographer & Videographer
Priced at $3,999 per person, Seabourn Sojourn’s season in Alaska kicks off with the 11-DAY Ultimate Alaskan Sojourn, which will depart from Vancouver, B.C., on June 1, 2017.
For more information on the expedition team, check out the Seabourn blog here.