PHOTO: Silversea Cruises new flagship, Silver Muse. (photo courtesy of Silversea Cruises)
We live in a great, big beautiful world. So why not get out there and explore as much of as you can?
Especially the landmarks that been officially recognized as historically significant to our planet.
Silversea Cruises breaks down the many UNESCO World Heritage sites you can travel to with the Silver Muse.
According to a Silversea blogger, aboard Silver Muse, “over 50 UNESCO World Heritage Sites will be within a mere 90-minute drive from each port of call.”
A few of the most prestigious ones include:
• Vatican City in Rome
• Tower of London in England
• Westminster Palace and Westminster Abbey in London, England
• Stonehenge in Salisbury, England
• Statue of Liberty in New York
• San Juan National Historic Site in Puerto Rico
• The archaeological areas of Pompeii and Herculaneum
READ MORE Travel The Kimberley with Silversea Expeditions
Of course, this is but a small sample of so many great historic sites.
There are several diverse and unique sites guests are able to see on their journey with Silver Muse.
Where will you travel to?