TravAlliancemedia Launches Dashboard to Track Advertising Results
By James Shillinglaw
September 10, 2012 10:25 PM
TravAlliancemedia announced the launch of the travAlliancemedia Dashboard, a real-time, dynamic reporting tool that provides current advertisers with a clear picture of their marketing results and campaign performance.
Once again leading the way with innovative products, the Dashboard is the first of its kind in the industry and provides a 360-degree view of an advertiser’s entire travAlliancemedia program. The Dashboard is an easy-to-use tool that supplies advertisers with information that will help them to optimize their campaigns and ensure successful results.
The key reporting metrics included in the Dashboard include:
• Offers -- Tracks total impressions and clicks for every offer posted on TravelPulse.com.
• Editorial -- Find out when you have been covered, and how many people have seen and read the coverage.
• Videos -- Tracks total plays on all videos posted.
• Targeted Emails -- Your agent messages are tracked with date sent, total deployed, total opened and total clickthroughs. Find out what’s working and tailor your messages as needed.
• Coming soon will be banner ads, webinar statistics, and print lead data.
“Advertisers want accountability in their media choices and now they have it,” said Mark Murphy, CEO and founder of travAlliancemedia. “With the release of our travAlliancemedia Dashboard, advertisers can now see the activity on every campaign that they run with any travAlliancemedia product. The accountability isn't limited to just advertising. Data on anything we write or produce on our partners is also included in our new Dashboard.”
The Dashboard is currently in its beta period. An email with login information is being sent to current advertisers this week. If you are a current advertiser and have not yet received your login/password and experienced all the Dashboard has to offer, please contact your sales rep today for access. For more information on advertising with us, and for a demo of the dashboard, please contact email@example.com.