Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection
17323 Ventura Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 91316 800.868.7905(sales) 800.425.0043(group sales) 800.733.7820 (main)
The typical Uniworld customer is married, college educated (often with an advanced degree) and well traveled. They often have ocean cruise experience and are looking for something different. Uniworld’s “Epicurean Adventurer Program,” offered on 16 European itineraries, is an ideal value-added program for food and wine enthusiasts, offering guests a private wine-tasting excursion, culinary demonstration and tasting, and a special wine-and-food pairing dinner. Multigenerational families traveling together will be interested in two Europe itineraries in the summer months designed for such groups: Treasures of Prague, the Rhine & Main and Paris and Normandy.
River cruising is one of the fastest growing segments with up to 60% annual growth in the past five years, and there are so many reasons why. Explain to your clients the uniqueness of taking a river cruise with Uniworld. Guests travel in a relaxed and intimate atmosphere; where they aren’t hurried and they feel pampered every step of the way. They can unpack only once, yet travel and see so many wonderful places. There’s always something amazing to see from sun up to sun down and from all areas of the ship. There is no waiting in long lines to get on or off the ship, and no tendering into port. Stress the high levels of customer service and all that is included in a Uniworld value-packed river cruise.
AWARD WINNING: Uniworld is the world's ONLY authentic boutique cruise line™ offering a five-star luxury experience. Consistently recognized by Condé Nast Traveler and Travel + Leisure, Uniworld delivers an unparalleled luxury cruise experience with uncompromising value.
UNIQUE: Our unique partnership with the five-star Red Carnation Hotel Collection means Uniworld is able to offer a luxury boutique hotel experience onboard our ships. That, combined with an average ship capacity of just 130 guests, makes Uniworld the world’s ONLY authentic boutique cruise line.
STYLISH LUXURY: Our lavishly appointed ships are individually designed and decorated with the finest furnishings, inspiring art, and modern conveniences.
TOP DINING: Uniworld—the world’s ONLY river cruise line recognized by the Zagat® Cruise Lines Survey for “Top Dining”—features meals flawlessly prepared using the freshest ingredients, which are often brought onboard from local farmers’ markets.
GENUINE HOSPITALITY: Uniworld’s staff is trained with the philosophy “No request too large, no detail too small.”
EXQUISITE RIVERVIEW STATEROOMS: Uniworld— the world’s ONLY river cruise line recognized by Zagat® Cruise Lines Survey for “Top Cabins”—provides the perfect private retreat with handcrafted Savoir® of England beds—bedmakers to the finest hotels— draped in sumptuous linens, and an array of pillow options. Our gleaming marble-clad bathrooms offer every convenience, including L’Occitane bath amenities, plush towels, soft robes, and slippers.
EXPERTISE: Uniworld handles all aspects of our nautical, hospitality, and hotel management, as well as our onshore programs, so nothing is ever left to chance.
PERSONALIZED EXCURSIONS: With Uniworld’s included “Choice Is Yours,” “Go Active,” and “Gentle Walking” programs, you can customize your travel experience even more.
ENRICHING EXPERIENCES: Through integrated onboard and onshore programs, Uniworld provides a 360º encounter with each exciting port of call. Signature Lectures, intriguing onboard entertainment, and exclusive excursions available only to Uniworld guests immerse you in the history, tradition, and culture of each stop on your itinerary.
UNPARALLELED VALUE: Uniworld provides you with a value-packed, all-inclusive trip of a lifetime.
LUXURY VALUE-PACKED UNIWORLD BOUTIQUE RIVER CRUISES INCLUDE:
- The finest riverview staterooms afloat—many with French balconies—offering deluxe signature touches including handcrafted beds from Savoir® of England and a wide variety of pillow options for the most soothing night’s sleep
- Luxurious marble-clad bathrooms stocked with L’Occitane products, plush towels, and soft robes
- All onboard meals flawlessly prepared using only the freshest ingredients, often brought onboard from local farmers’ markets
- Award-winning service from a professionally trained, English-speaking staff on ships with an average capacity of 130 guests
- Complimentary fine wines, choice of beer, and soft drinks during lunch and dinner onboard Europe company-owned ships*; bottled water in your stateroom; and a 24-hour specialty coffee and tea bar
- A variety of dining experiences, from al fresco dining to Captain’s Welcome Gala and Farewell Dinners, and more
- Captivating shore excursions fully hosted by English-speaking local experts using state-ofthe-art Quietvox audio systems “Choice Is Yours” shore excursions
- Signature Lectures and intriguing local entertainment
- Exclusive Epicurean Adventurer Program™ on select itineraries
- Multigenerational Family-Friendly Program on select itineraries
- Complimentary airport transfers on arrival and departure days
- Free onboard Internet and Wi-Fi access
* Wine, beer, and soft drinks are served during dinner in Portugal, Russia, Vietnam, and Cambodia. Other amenities and inclusions may vary in these destinations
ABOUT UNIWORLD BOUTIQUE RIVER CRUISE COLLECTION
Uniworld Boutique River Cruise Collection, the world’s only authentic boutique cruise line™, is recognized among the “World’s Best River Cruises” by Travel + Leisure. Uniworld was voted the“#1 River Cruise Line in the World” in Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Awards, was named to Condé Nast Traveler’s prestigious Gold List and their Platinum Circle for having made the list consistently for the past five years, and won “Best River Ships” in their Readers’ Poll, which ranked River Queen and River Beatrice #1 and #2 respectively, along with eight other highly ranked ships in the top 40. Uniworld’s cabins and dining are also ranked among the top three in the world by Zagat Survey®, with Uniworld being the only river cruise line named in the Zagat Survey® amongst the best of the best in the cruise industry. Uniworld features luxurious boutique ships with an average capacity of 130 guests, included shore excursions fully hosted by local experts, world-class gourmet cuisine, and award-winning, personalized hospitality. Uniworld offers over 500 departures sailing on over 13 rivers in more than 20 countries throughout Europe, Russia, Egypt, China, Vietnam, and Cambodia.