Norwegian Cruise Line has named World Travel Holdings (WTH) its 2014 Elite Agency of the Year for the fourth year in a row. World Travel Holdings was selected for this top honor based on their ongoing commitment to the success of Norwegian Cruise Line, their overall revenue, continued growth and loyalty to Norwegian's brand.
"We are truly privileged to be named Norwegian's Elite Partner of the Year for the fourth consecutive time," said David Crooks, senior vice president of product and operations for World Travel Holdings. "Fostering the valuable partnerships that we have with our suppliers is integral to our success. We are fortunate to have partners such as Norwegian Cruise Line that are not only committed to our success, but to the entire travel agent community as well. We look forward to continuing this great partnership in 2015 and beyond."
Norwegian Cruise Line also recognized the following travel partners:
• Home-Based Agency of the Year: Cruise Planners/American Express, Coral Springs, FL;
• Consortia Partner of the Year: Vacation.com, Alexandria, VA;
• Franchise Agency of the Year: Expedia CruiseShipCenters, Vancouver, British Columbia;
• Retail Agency of the Year: Vacations To Go, Houston, TX;
• Online Agency of the Year: Cruise.com, Dania Beach, FL;
• Global Partner of the Year: ICE (International Cruise & Excursions), Scottsdale, AZ;
• Tour Operator of the Year: YMT, El Segundo, CA
• Field - West Agency of the Year: Montrose Travel, Montrose, CA;
• Field - East Agency of the Year: Cruises and Tours Unlimited, Jacksonville, FL;
• Field - Rising Star: Cruise Express, Oyster Bay, NY.
Norwegian also honored Ruth Turpin of Cruises Etc. in Fort Worth, TX as the line's Travel Agent Advocate of the Year. A Virtuoso member, Turpin is a strong supporter of Norwegian Cruise Line, using social media to share her experiences on-board.
"Congratulations to this year's winners. Our highly-valued travel partners are the key to the ongoing success of Norwegian Cruise Line. We appreciate the commitment, dedication and passion they have for our brand and applaud them for all of their hard work in 2014," said Andy Stuart, Norwegian Cruise Line's executive vice president of sales.
As a show of appreciation, World Travel Holdings receives the opportunity to sail in one of the largest and most luxurious accommodations at sea, Norwegian's luxurious Garden Villas, located within The Haven by Norwegian, the line's exclusive ship-within-a-ship suite complex. All of the other award recipients will receive a seven-day cruise for two in a balcony stateroom.
SOURCE: Norwegian Cruise Line
Topics From This Article to Explore