Crystal Cruises is making the process of booking an ultra-luxury cruise easier than ever for travel professionals. New features and upgrades to the line's online Travel Agent Center and main website include a new flight booking engine, a customizable flyer creation tool and convenient additions to Cruise Builder, Crystal's online booking portal.
In addition, a newly modified policy for booking shore excursions in advance lifts the requirement of submitting a final payment to make reservations. The new option allows travelers - or agents on their behalf - the opportunity to pre-reserve Crystal Adventures ashore six months in advance upon booking and deposit.
Streamlined check-in procedures and expanded reservation options in the Online Guest Check-In/Priority Check-In & Planning Center (PCPC), plus earlier-than-ever shore excursion booking capability round out the new options for agents and travelers. The most notable new additions for travel pros and their clients include:
- Personal Select Air: A robust search engine that allows agents to choose the best flights and fares for their clients as far as 10 months before sailing, with all the benefits of Crystal's flight protection, airport transfers and in many cases, lower fares.
- Crystal Adventures Booking without Deposit: The new option allows guests to build a more inclusive cruise experience earlier in the planning process than ever before.
- Flyer Builder: A user-friendly function of the popular Email Builder communication tool that allows pros to tailor promotional flyers to clients' specific interests, and further customize the message with their own logo and contact information.
"Travel professionals know that luxury travelers value details and ease - from choosing and booking a cruise to disembarkation - and will benefit from the ability to further customize their clients' booking experience with more services and options," says Crystal President Edie Rodriguez. "Based on feedback from our valued travel partners, these new features and upgrades offer agents more choices in an easier, more streamlined format, which allows them to better serve their clients long before their vacation even begins."
Additional online enhancements to both Crystal's Travel Agent Center and CrystalCruises.com, include:
- New "Expert" mode empowers the agents to make a booking in less than 90 seconds
- Crystal Getaways are now available for booking on the system
- Easier, enhanced functionality to search by departure date, theme, destination, duration and agency group
- Quotes available with no name or information required in the "Book Your Cruise" section
- Added pier arrival/departure details and transfer options between the airport and pier
- "Fast Quote" allows agents to quickly quote a cruise rate for double or single occupancy based on voyage number, stateroom category and Crystal Society status
Online Guest Check-In/Priority Check-in & Planning Center (PCPC):
- Emergency "en route" direct contact info collected pre-cruise for communication with guest in case of emergency or port/pier changes.
- Dinner reservations can now be made in advance for Crystal Serenity's Tastes.
- Unique Crystal Key code assigned to guests upon booking for increased privacy when booking group specialty dining reservations and applying for Share the Experience benefits
- Easier navigation and mobile compatibility.
- New PRINT options in Guidebook section and voyage/itinerary pages/tabs, allowing customization of information printed.
- "Book Now" scrolling deadline alert now featured in the Live Views section.
For more information and Crystal reservations, call 800-446-6620, or visit the Travel Agent Center at www.crystalcruises.com/agent/home.aspx.
SOURCE: Crystal Cruises press release
Topics From This Article to Explore