Cruise & Cruise Line
Oceania Cruises Sending Overhauled Riviera to Alaska in 2025
Trump International Beach Resort Blog
Barktober Is Back in Sunny Isles!
Are E-Scooters Out of Control in Europe?
Hotels and Resorts
Greater Miami & Miami Beach Specialist
Travel Suppliers With the Best Commissions for Travel Advisors
Partner With Palladium and Sell as a Specialist
Adventure travel remains one of the hottest categories in the industry, and few do it as well as Exodus Travels.
As the tour operator says, it's not in their nature to stay still. Stagnation is the enemy; they're always finding new places to visit, new things to do and new ways to see the world. The new trips Exodus has introduced reflect that diversity.
Divided into five 'holiday styles,' there's something for everyone:
- Discovery Cultural Holidays: There are three different tours, each of them stunning in their own right. A 10-day trip across the southern Balkans, 15 days on a grand tour of Sicily and 17 days for the Mongolia Eagle Festival featuring the Steppes, Desert and Nomads.
- Walking & Trekking: As the category implies, these four tours involve some heavy duty strolling. They include walking the Austrian Tyrol and the gorgeous scenery; walking in Galicia and the spectacular Costa de Morte in Spain; trekking through Colombia for 16 days; and a long weekend hiking Mount Triglav in Slovenia.
- Cycling Adventures: Four different eight-day cycling tours await you on the coast of Kerala in southern India. This includes cycling Italy coast to coast from Puglia to Sorrento; the Atlantic Ride from Porto to Lisbon in Portugal; and a bike and boat tour from Mantua to Venice.
[READMORE]READ MORE: Conquering Mount Kilimanjaro [/READMORE]
- Wildlife Encounters: Why not include some other living creatures on your adventure? Three incredible tours include the Mara Conservancy Safari in Kenya, 12 days in coastal Ecuador and The Amazon, and 13 days exploring Australia's reef and rainforest.
- Family Adventures: Exodus is not only a master of adventure travel but also of including the entire family. Spend eight days in Cuba for a Family Fiesta, eight days in Finland for a summer adventure and 12 days on an amazing tour of Japan.
For the latest travel news, updates and deals, subscribe to the daily TravelPulse newsletter.
the latest travel news, advice, updates, upcoming exclusive deals and more.
CEO of Zenbiz Travel, LLC
Collette’s Season 106