First Look: Carnival Cruise Line’s New Carnival Vista Dining and Bars
Photos courtesy of Carnival Cruise Line
Carnival Cruise Line’s new Carnival Vista has set sail, and onboard is a multitude of dining and bar options, right down to the line’s first brewery at sea, outlined and previewed in a slideshow below.
• BlueIguana Cantina – Serving breakfast and lunch, from fresh tacos to custom burritos finished at the salsa and toppings bar.
• Bonsai Sushi – Expanded with cooked-to-order Shrimp Tempura, Chicken Katsu, Omakase (Chef’s Choice) and noodle bowls, plus sushi, sashimi and bento boxes.
• Cherry on Top – Enjoy ice cream mixed with at least four toppings – whipped cream, hot fudge, Oreo cookie pieces and pineapple chunks included – and when the Brownie Buoy – chosen by kids at St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital – is selected, a donation is made to the hospital.
• Cucina del Capitano – Italian favorites are served family-style in honor of the fleet’s Italian captains.
• Fahrenheit 555 – A classic American steakhouse with gourmet courses.
• Guy’s Burger Joint – Food Network personality Guy Fieri’s gourmet burgers, hand-cut fries and toppings.
• Havana Bar – The menu includes mojitos and Cuba Libres plus a Cuban sampler plate or ceviche de mariscos, ropa vieja and pan con bistec.
• JavaBlue Café – The place for hot and cold regular and specialty coffees as well as other treats and snacks.
• Ji Ji Asian Kitchen – Ji Ji is a full-service restaurant with traditional and exotic dishes.
• Pizzeria del Capitano – Enjoy five different artisanal pies 24 hours a day.
• Lido Marketplace – An international poolside eatery serving everything from paninis to comfort food.
• Ocean Plaza – An indoor/outdoor café for cappuccinos, lattes and espressos, plus pastries and confections.
• RedFrog Pub & Brewery – Home to Caribbean cuisine and the line’s first brewery at sea serving Port Hoppin’ IPA, ThirstyFrog Caribbean Wheat and FriskyFrog Java Stout.
• Seafood Shack – A Vista-exclusive showcase of New England clam chowder, lobster rolls, crab cake sliders, fried clam strips, steamed lobster, snow crab, peel-and-eat shrimp and raw oysters.
• Serenity – Enjoy salads, sandwiches, wraps and light fare at the adults-only retreat.
• Shake Spot – Besides traditional shakes and floats, other classics, treats and alcoholic varieties are available.
• The Chef’s Table – A 14-guest VIP experience featuring cocktails and hors d’oeuvres before a tour of the working galley and a chef-hosted dinner of off-menu appetizers, entrees and desserts.
• The Taste Bar – Here are tapas-sized preview bites from Carnival’s many different restaurants.
• American Table/American Feast – The main Horizons and Reflections dining rooms serve appetizers, side dishes, entrees, desserts and even shareable items.
More by Jason Leppert
Get Travel Deals and Travel News
Recent Travel Opinions
Cruise Line & Cruise Ship
Airlines & Airports