ALG Vacations Announces $100,000 Donation to Maui Strong Fund
The Dos and Don'ts of a Successful Road Trip
Puerto Vallarta Blog
Spending the Holidays in Puerto Vallarta
Save Now, Travel Anytime
Greater Miami & Miami Beach Specialist
Travel Suppliers With the Best Commissions for Travel Advisors
Partner With Palladium and Sell as a Specialist
The peak summer travel period is nearly upon us and that means travelers are busy making plans to visit their favorite places around the world.
Allianz Partners recently released its Top 10 Summer Travel Destinations review, revealing the most popular domestic and international destinations for summer vacationers in 2023.
The leading travel insurance and assistance provider analyzed more than 1.6 million flight itineraries between five and eight days in length for travel booked between Memorial Day Weekend and Labor Day, revealing that nearly three out of four travelers (73 percent) are planning to travel within the U.S. while the remaining 27 percent are seeking a summer vacation abroad.
Perhaps unsurprisingly, big cities and sunny beach destinations dominate this year's top 10 lists.
Here's a look at the 10 U.S. cities and the 10 overseas destinations drawing the most interest from summer vacationers this year.
A Maryland native and wanderer who has lived across the U.S. from North Carolina to SoCal, Patrick Clarke graduated from Towson...
Taiwan Launching Campaign to Award Tourists With NT$5,000
How a Potential Government Shutdown Could Impact Travel
A Romantic Paradise: Finding Wedded Bliss in Tobago
the latest travel news, advice, updates, upcoming exclusive deals and more.
CEO of Zenbiz Travel, LLC