Cruise & Cruise Line
VIVA Cruises Introduces $500 Group Booking Bonus
The Dos and Don'ts of a Successful Road Trip
Puerto Vallarta Blog
Spending the Holidays in Puerto Vallarta
Hotels and Resorts
Tropical Beachfront Concierge King
Greater Miami & Miami Beach Specialist
Travel Suppliers With the Best Commissions for Travel Advisors
Partner With Palladium and Sell as a Specialist
Celebrity Cruises has joined the list of industry suppliers who are supporting ASTA membership.
The cruise line is sponsoring ten travel agencies to upgrade to ASTA Premium Membership."We are grateful for Celebrity's commitment to ASTA travel agents," said Ann Chamberlin, senior vice president, membership & strategic partners of ASTA. "Celebrity supports our mission to facilitate the business of selling travel through effective representation, shared knowledge and the enhancement of professionalism.
"With this pathway to Premium membership - Celebrity is giving these ASTA agents access to tools and benefits that will take their business to the next level."
[READMORE] READ MORE The Best Honeymoon Destinations and Cruises[/READMORE]
The following companies were selected for Premium Membership upgrade, representing a broad mix across many national account affiliations:• Bon Voyage Travel, Tucson, AZ
• Pavlus Travel & Cruise, Inc., Albuquerque, NM
• Online Vacation Center, Inc., Fort Lauderdale, FL
• Cruise Specialists, Seattle, WA
• Central Travel, Toledo OH
• Touraid Travel, Inc., Plattsburgh, NY
• Alice Travel Worldwide, LLC, Fairfield, NJ
• Crown Cruise Vacations, Princeton, NJ
• Cruise Vacation Outlet, Orlando, FL
• Gulliver's Travel Service, Inc., Fort Worth, TX"We could not be more thrilled to sponsor and support this incredible list of travel agents who are working to take their businesses to the next level," said Dondra Ritzenthaler, senior vice president of sales, trade support & service, North America.
Robin Amster is Executive Editor, Travel Agents, Host Agencies and Consortia for Agent@Home magazine and Vacation Agent...
the latest travel news, advice, updates, upcoming exclusive deals and more.
CEO of Zenbiz Travel, LLC
Five Years Later, What Have We Learned From United's Dr. Dao Dragging Incident?
Immerse Yourself in a New Destination With Paradisus by Meliá
Let Windstar take your groups 180 degrees from ordinary